Saturday 1 May 2010

Introduction

Why on earth are you here? Have you nothing better to do that read total and utter inane drivel written by a rotund, greying 28 year old, cynical, sarcastic moronic bastard? No? Oh, alright then.

Now this blog is not here to change the world. I don't have anything to major to say or any point to make. I will from time to time post odds and sods which will more than likely be irrelevant to anyone that reads it. There may (read will) be rants, an almost diary sort of thing and any random bollocks I see fit to type. This will no doubt be about as interesting as porridge. But without any form of porridge contents within. In fact, the blog should be called "A blog that is as interesting as porridge without porridge. Warning, contains no porridge". Sorry, i'm rambling. Which is what I do. i ramble on on various different things and get into tangents and also blessed with the attention span of a .... oooh look a squirrel.

As I work in a customer facing environment I may (again, read will) rant about people ranting about their broken cars. Which being an Italian more than likely they will be broken. And tales of members of staff chasing other members of staff across the dealership forecourt with an air rifle. But I shall save that little chestnut for another day.

So, whether it's something good, such as a concert I attended, an album I haven't heard in a while or whether it's my ongoing hatred of hybrid electric cars and Toyotas, the news or even if the toaster is broken if I see fit I'll write about it.

So, if you've got this far in this extremely lame and dull introduction, congratulations and have a cookie. Woopey doo! Stay tuned for the first issue. Someone will need to be as I won't be. The excitement will be too much for me.

1 comment:

  1. and in the third paragraph that should read "Which being an Italian Car dealership...."

    More mistakes to come no doubt!

    ReplyDelete